Sunday, August 19, 2007

Uncertainties of life

This is kinda a silly question, but at the same time I wonder if it actually represents me accurately. I just hate uncertainties of life. Risk is the probability of the variable outcomes. But to some extent, at least it is plausible outcomes. Have to say, my uncertainties although I dislike them, have came out mostly all good in overall circumstances only by the grace of God.

But at the same time, it's been tiring and not really a easy smooth ride. Can I say life is good? Yeah it is. Life is and has been good to me. But uncomfortable at times. Probably you can say it's been a bed of roses with thorns inclusive. But life is not meant to be comfortable, but to continually push for the breakthrough as we step into higher realms and bigger plains.

Hee Hee. I'm really spouting nonsensical abstract crap aren't I? Maybe I'm just in the abstract mode who just loves to type without meaning, especially now that I'm at lunch break at work and eating cereal for breakfast and cereal for lunch as we ran out of bread to make a sandwhich. I gave the last bread to my sister. Just appealed to me, I should prayed have broken it in two and seeing it multiply in front of my eyes. Doh!

But yeah, to recap my life in the near future the plans that seem to be laid out for me.

1)Continue Post-Grad, and pursue my Permanent residency
2)Stay back in Malaysia and work outside
3)Stay back in Malaysia and work with my brother and dad

Options 1 and 3 are ideal. And I pray that the breakthrough would come as soon as possible by the Grace of God. I think option 1 would be the best gift for me. Though I'm getting a bit tired of studying. Heehee, but I love Melbourne, I love Planetshakers, I love all my friends here to bits.

Hence, sometimes I wish there was more certainty in my life. But in all the uncertainty that I had previously that I can say since coming to Melbourne, it's all been uphill. And I believe it would continue to be uphill from here on. Why wouldn't it? God's on my side. Hehehe.

No comments: