Thursday, July 26, 2007

Haven't been blogging

Just appealed to me, that I haven't been blogging.

Well, been really really busy lately. And all my quiet time for myself has either been consumed talking to Nicole or spending time with God. Hehe. Hence, I haven't been catching up on my reading and stuff. But I think it's all good somewhat.

It's quite disturbing yet strange. I feel as if I haven't really started nor ended my last semester and this semester. I'm working 20 hours, monday and wednesday full days, and tuesdays half day. Then classes monday nights and thursday mornings.

Aih, I feel like I could somewhat use a holiday. Like a long long holiday without doing anything, just refresh and get myself back on track as my life somewhat spins around. There is things need doing, but I haven't gotten to it. I have been loosing too much sleep and I dunno.. Hopefully I can get use to the regime of this semester asap. Week 2 is ending soon, with another 12 more to go, don't know how this semester's going to turn out. :P

I think it's the mornings waking up in the cold and dark days have had affect on my mental health. I'm happy but at the same time extra-melancholic. I don't want the day to ever end, especially when I talk endless nights with Nicole, but I hate waking up to the new morning at 7am to drag myself to work, and force myself to be nice to people just to get paid.

The money is good, no doubt, I thank God everyday for my job. I guess I'm just being a kid concerning my situation. God has already blessed me tremendously and will be blessing me many times over in the very near future. At the moment right now, I just have to be patient and wait on him to deliver me.

No comments: