Thursday, July 26, 2007

This week of madness.

This week seems never-ending. And now that it's friday, finally feeling a big sigh of relief to be honest.

Monday - Course materials, selling it like mad. Hardly any time to sit down, just been running around selling that crap. Plus I slept 3 hours the night before. Then worked from 9am-5pm. After that Class from 5:30pm to 8:30pm and then meeting up with my Urban Life to start planning for stuff. Finally got home about 11:30pm ish

Tuesday - Work half day, and finally had an afternoon nap for a bit. Didn't talk too long I think. But it was pretty good.

Wednesday - Worked Full day 9-5pm, then got home and chit chat with Nicole till 4am

Thursday - Woke up at 6am, went to Victoria Market with the urban life guys for steam boat. Had class from 11:30am. But cut half-way about 1:00. Was too sleepy, needed some fresh air. Went home for a bit and got my stuff to go to Derek's apartment. Then at night had our steam-boat Urban Life! Yay. It was great. But I was kinda 'out' of it.

So now, going to sleep soon. Heheh. Thank God tomorrow I'm not working. I'm just going to rest and enjoy the weekend.

No comments: