Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another insight on myself?

You know what, I somewhat know this, but never really to what extent either of me I know it.

I think I'm quite hard to know at first instance. I really never knew that. Not many people can actually read me. Well, there are some. But I generally shock people. Hehe.

I'm generally super friendly when I meet new people. I'm open, and general questions like where am I from, what university, where I'm studying, on the surface level it's reasonably easy to know me. But dig any deeper, it's like a sudden wall. I don't know, I think it's probably me or something.

It takes really a long time, before knowing me, and then, bam. I think you'll know too much about me. Hehehe. It's very weird. It's not that I don't trust people or anything. I also don't really understand myself, hence I am unable to analyze it, or make any rectifications to it.

I think it's like my analogy on doors. I guard my doors very well, but once I let you in, there's suddenly a huge area, a vast place of knowing me. I think thats the best way I can describe it.

Either that, people just have a natural apprehension towards me for some reason. hoho, am I that good looking that you are all stunned? Or are you calling me stunningly ugly. Basket

To my friends who know me well, they say I am absolutely humorous, and at times insightful, I hope.. But to those who don't know me very well, i'm like quiet, very prim and proper. Which is like so far from the truth. To my friends who do know me very well, they think i'm a little kid inside this big body.

No comments: